2020 EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST SOUGHT:
FCJ College is seeking expressions of interest from innovative, motivated and dynamic educators to join the teaching staff with combinations in any of the following subject areas:
Wood Technology, Health and Physical Education, Mathematics, English, Humanities, and Music.
The ability to teach Religious Education would be an advantage.
Suitably experienced applicants are welcome to apply for any of the Positions of Leadership that are available as well.
Applications close at 12pm on Friday 19 July 2019.
Applicants are to complete the relevant application form and write a letter of introduction that outlines why they believe they are suitable for the position they are applying for.
Commitment to Child Safety:
All students enrolled, and any child visiting FCJ College, have a right to feel safe and be safe. The wellbeing of children in our care will always be our first priority and we have zero tolerance to child abuse. We aim to create a child safe and child friendly environment where children feel safe and are free to enjoy life to the full without any concern for their safety.
2019 Leadership Executive
- Principal - Mrs Joanne Rock
- Deputy Principal - Mr Joseph Mount
- Business Manager - Mr Mark McDonald
- Director of Learning & Teaching - Mrs Kirsty Renkin
- Director of Catholic Identity - Mrs Jane Branigan
- Director of Wellbeing - Mrs Catherine Burton
2019 Positions of Leadership
- Year 7 Learning Leader - Ms Renae Hughes
- Year 8 Learning Leader - Miss Denise Cooke
- Year 9 Learning Leader - Miss Donna Willcock
- Year 10 Learning Leader - Mrs Julieann Richardson
- Year 11 Learning Leader - Mr Guy Durance
- Year 12 Learning Leader - Mr Jason Boyle
- VCE Co-ordinator - Mr Brendan Walsh
- Applied Learning Leader - Mrs Erin Crook
- Performing Arts Co-ordinator - Mr Guy Durance
- Sport Co-ordinator - Mr Luke Morgan
- Education Support Unit Leader - Mrs Kirsty Renkin