LIBRARIAN - FULL TIME
FIXED TERM CONTRACT UNTIL THE END OF 2018, WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF ONGOING
Applications are invited from suitably experienced persons for the fixed term full time position of Librarian to commence as soon as practicable. This is a Teaching or School Services Officer position under the Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2013, depending on the successful applicant’s qualifications.
FCJ College has recently undertaken a review of the way our Library is used as a space and resource. As a result of this review, the college needs an innovative, team orientated, flexible professional to lead and work collaboratively with our Learning coaches, teachers and students to move our library into a dynamic learning space, where Literacy and its role in Learning is promoted and encouraged.
The successful applicant will have a demonstrated commitment to Catholic Education and to the care, safety and wellbeing of children.
If you are suitably qualified, energised, enthusiastic and you like interacting with adolescents; then we would like to hear from you!
The successful applicant must have a Working With Children Check or hold Victorian Institute of Teaching registration.
How to apply:
Please phone Lisa Salvadori, Executive Assistant to the Principal for an application package 57621222
Applications close: 9am, Friday 22nd June 2018
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
2018 Leadership Executive
- Principal - Mrs Joanne Rock
- Deputy Principal - Mr Joseph Mount
- Business Manager - Mr Mark McDonald
- Director of Learning & Teaching - Mrs Kirsty Renkin
- Director of Catholic Identity - Mrs Jane Branigan
- Director of Wellbeing - Mrs Catherine Burton
2018 Positions of Leadership
- Year 7 Learning Leader - Mrs Linda Dube
- Year 8 Learning Leader - Miss Denise Cooke
- Year 9 Learning Leader - Miss Donna Willcock
- Year 10 Learning Leader - Mrs Julieann Richardson
- Year 11 Learning Leader - Mr Guy Durance
- Year 12 Learning Leader - Mr Jason Boyle
- VCE Co-ordinator - Mr Brendan Walsh
- Applied Learning Leader - Mrs Nicola Powell
- Performing Arts Co-ordinator - Mr Guy Durance
- Sport Co-ordinator - Mr Luke Morgan
- Education Support Unit Leader - Mrs Nicky Powell